Monday, July 20, 2009

Get'er done!

Someone has so sweetly reminded me to get Blogging!!! With my kids gone for 2 weeks, what to do?! Blogging sounds like fun that can be had. Maybe a pic or 2 would be fun as well.. I deffinatally need a new pic! The red needs something more!

So now its just me home and hubby, with our cat, and of course the kids 2 hamsters. I think its time for this "sideline" to paint the town red, or what ever colour might tickle my fancy at the time. Maybe a possible visit to a friend or 2 may also be in order. I will let you know if I meet anyone of interest along the way. ;) ;) So for now, I am just here to let you know, I am thinking about you. As well as my next adventure worth writing about. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by to say, "Hi!"

    A new blogger, how grand!?! Can't wait to read more. BTW, the red is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I agree. Love the profile picture!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete